Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy .. buy furniture for your dog!

Crazy .. buy furniture for your dog!

ALL my DD's family furniture is already the dogs' furniture.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Our dogs prefer to be cuddling the humans). Even 80lb Noki would get on the couch and lay on us.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post

Well, sure! The furniture is for the dog’s room. Yes Google it, dog rooms are a thing.

When we had a empty bedroom I tried to make it the dog bedroom with all their stuff. They threw a fit and would rather sleep in our bedroom in a crate then have their own room.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    When we had a empty bedroom I tried to make it the dog bedroom with all their stuff. They threw a fit and would rather sleep in our bedroom in a crate then have their own room.
    I’m not surprised.As you know they are pack animals.

when we are all piled into the smallest room in our house, the breakfast nook which is 9’ x 9’, all dogs seemed happiest. Plus we were near the kitchen, the source of food.

That's nicer than the "people furniture" in our house - lol!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Just when I think that I cannot be surprised by a consumer idea, I am once again surprised by dog furniture. Wonder what the Chinese building this dog furniture think or do they just shake their heads and take the money.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

When noki got old I bought him a very thick dog bed that was styled like a couch. The raised arm cushion was perfect for his head. It cost 150 but he had joint issues and loved that bed. He would only use it if it was right next to our bed facing the door.

Luxury pet care is a huge and growing industry. I have family members, generally sensible people who have a couple of hunting dogs (but don't hunt them, or do so very rarely - they're more pets than working dogs!), take them to this place when traveling: https://diamondkennels.com/rates-extras-for-dogs/
    The dogs LOVE it and are so excited when they arrive, they don't even care they're being left, lol. I think they stay in the Suburbs and share a room. I took a tour - most of the hotels we stay at on vacations aren't this nice! I don't think they cost as much, either....

Thread Information