Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,126 of 1126

Thread: Very Important Subjects

With all due respect Alan, I think I need to go to the wreckin' yard too, because that was the most unfunny thing I've ever watched. I kept waiting for the funny part ...
    I always hated the "I Love Lucy Show" for similar reasons. It didn't seem funny so much as dumb, and I found her persona on the show just tiresome and annoying.

okay----yeah--loosey. that's another one that is incredibly UNfunny. but yeah---in Tee-Vee hype, it is described as "the zany & wacky antics of loosey". which i think is code for corny & unfunny. so anyway---gotta get my toolz organized; motors and trans-missions are half-price this weekend. yup.

okay---todays the fourth---firecracker day---and the people next door(very much natives of the region) are NOT setting off fireworks. Nope. But, i went out back ta see to my projects & stuff, and they've got a boombox or whatever playing hillbilly music. otherwise known as "bluegrass", which i am sure almost all of you agree is VERY tasteless & annoying. it just is. case closed. end of story. game over. yup. hope that helpps you some. thankk mee.

i tell ya who'se THE funniest Tee-Vee comedian, next to Jim Carrey back in Living Color, is also Rowan Atkinson, AKA Mr Bean. Now THAT'S comedy. Hahahahaha. VERY brilliant comedy. yup. But nooooo---summa you kids'd rather watch looosey. ha.

Before we cancelled the cable (over 20 years ago now and still don't miss it), I did like Drew Cary's show "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" I found some of the improv pretty clever and those guys had quite a bit of talent.

okay-----loosey was from noo yawk, and she died young (77) from too many ciggerrettes. she also was so VERY zany & wacky, that in the 1930's, she joined the Communist party! but, later on, became VERY wealthy due ta her show-biz enterprises. yup. so, annyway, i procrastinated in goin' ta the wreckin' yard last week, due ta the heat wave. but yeah---i finally made it late in the weekend, and it unbelievavbly toook the better part o' two days ta pull a good, complete motor. not ALL of two days, but still longer than it shoulda. there were several mitigating factors---heat(not extreme, but warm), humidity(very humid); the fact that the motor was in a van situated in a wreckin' yard on acres of gravel, among a 1000 other vehicles and surrounded by an 8-foot high iron fence. So yeah---that makes it hotter. on day two, they had a fire at the wreckin' yard, which added to the excitement! yup. but, anyway---'cordin' to my research, i am in a group that are more prone to "heat exhaustion", so yeah---i am not one o' those victims who use it to be a big wimp; i just pace myself take reasonable precautions, so i don't start "seeing stars". yup. on day two, two separate good samaritans saw me in the process of hoisting that good, complete motor outta the van, and said buddy---d'ya need a hand with that? but, i tollem i needed ta do it my way, so bug off< not really; i thanked them because the liftout was still in progress, and didn't need brute force at that point. i still needed to remove the wiring harness for the fuel & ingition system; i don't just cut everything. that motor had a nice, new radiator hose on it, but one a those people had just cut it, pulling thee radiator, a week or two prior. they'd also cut the cooler lines from the "tranny" to the radiator, just to save a couple minutes! see? but yeah---that's expediency, for ya. so, anyway, i got that COMPETE used motor home in the back o' my 77 GMC professional-grade truck. yup. part 2: needta crank that motor over, and drop some oil down the cylinders, asap. hope that helps you some. thankk mee.

Thread Information