Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Not to Vote Democrat

Totally agree IL!!!

When asked what he thought of another Trump/Biden contest, Bill Barr said “I’ll jump off that bridge when we come to it”.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Our country’s gerontocracy continues to reign as Mitch McConnell has a senior moment, some sort of old age related brain freeze.

Biden stumbling and falling, Feinstein catatonic. And I just learned that the president of the senate, Chuck Grassley, is 89 freaking years old.

I am an old person who is ageist. We need to get rid of these ancient creaky politicians.The world is laughing at us when they arent concerned about a superpower being run by a bunch of dotty oldsters.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...-gerontocracy/
    It must take a certain kind of ego to convince yourself that you are better equipped at 80 years old to handle your extremely important job than anyone else around. I agree with you. If it winds up being a Biden/Trump contest, I will vote for Biden, not because I am pro-Biden. I'm pro-environmental policy and I don't see any candidate from the Green Party winning the election, and I certainly don't want to revisit the days of Trump rolling back 100 environmental regulations, inviting his business cronies to head the EPA, and removing protections from forests and indigenous sacred lands.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

So should I fire up a subscription to the New York Times so that I may read in-depth coverage of Joe Biden‘s interactions with his son’s business that centered on access to .daddy Joe? I would like to read the full story, carefully and thoroughly told. The New York Times would be the place, right?

The heat is getting hotter on President Biden and I now think there’s something “there “there.
    I am not a serious person.

NY Times seems to have quite a bit of coverage of Hunter.

Lots of good recipes too.

Have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    NY Times seems to have quite a bit of coverage of Hunter.
    Yes, but have they expressed any curiosity about the identity of Robert L Peters or JRB Ware? I'm not a subscriber so can't check for myself.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Yes, but have they expressed any curiosity about the identity of Robert L Peters or JRB Ware? I'm not a subscriber so can't check for myself.
    Not sure, I don't read the entire thing. To answer Iris' query, I simply did a by-date search for "Hunter Biden" stories from the last week, and got several pages of headline hits. The headlines alone seemed to indicate "bad news for the Bidens".

My assumption is that almost every politician of every stripe and their hanger-on family members are corrupt to the core and should be run out of town on a rail, it's a big timesaver.

The recipes though, very nice stuff.

I searched the NYT for both names: Robert L. Peters and JRB Ware. Nothing.

There is coverage in the NY Post, MSN, Newsweek and The Hill. Can't reliably search the Washington Post or WSJ.

It’s a shame for republicans that Archer’s testimony last week was such a dud. But I suppose just as we had 342 pointless investigations into BENGHAZI!!! BENGHAZI!!!!! BENGHAZI!!!! we’ll have endless sham investigations about Hunter biden. And of course in the meantime republicans will continue to be completely unconcerned about why the Saudi’s gave Jared kushner $2 billion.

So, one of Hunter Biden’s legal charges is a federal gun charge. I have not been paying much attention to the Hunter Biden story, but this makes me wonder what the gun control crowd thinks.

I understand that if the brothers in St. Louis with their illegally held guns aren’t being prosecuted, I wouldn’t much expect Hunter Biden to be prosecuted, but, that can’t be a universal point of view, right? What do you gun control folks think about this? Don’t you think we should enforce the gun laws we have? Piling on more gun laws isn’t going to help any situation if we aren’t willing to enforce what we have on the books.
    I am not a serious person.

Thread Information