Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Springfield, MO life of crime

okay----alla the usual stuff going on. better stay home, if you know what's good for ya & lockk yer doors, too. but yeah---they had a massive "cruise" for hot-rod car jocks last satturday. so massive, that i even went, for awhile. i did not cruise; just parked my littlebitty compact economy car by walmart & spectated. next year, i'll bring a lawn chair(see photo). so anyway---two people who were definitely not there was my one neighbors' BIL and also another guy who lived next door for over 20 years. They both are serving life sentences for sodomy! What a coincidence. lots of desperate males out there, i guess. sign of the times. hope that helps you some. thankk mee.

okay---traffic is murder. i know i said that before, but it's true. anyway, they arrested this gal (see photo) for DUI, again. She looks like a demmacrat, to mee. Yup.2024-06-02 (8).jpg

okay-----i ain't been keeping you kids informed on crime here in THE most crime-infested place this side o' chicaggro, but here's a little lady they busted fer drugs-n-alcohol. yup. she's bound for a life o' crime, if she stays here. (see photo) Thankk mee. 2024-06-16 (13).jpg

okay---this just in; shooting on this citys east side. shootee was transported to ER. no other info, at this time (see photo)2024-06-21 (5).jpg

okay---this gal was arrested for drunken driving. (see photo). but yeah---about 1/2 or maybe 2/3 of the drivers here are drunk or on some kind of drugs. traffic is murder. people fly low, driving as fast as they can, hoping they'll hit somebody or something. yup. okay---i finally managed to post a photo of a Drunk Driving Suspect. 2024-06-23 (1).jpg
    Last edited by littlebittybobby; 6-24-24 at 1:48pm. Reason: add photo, but it won't go.

okay----this just in. another drunk driving suspect. i am not a clinical pschologist, so i cannot diagnose anyone. but yeah---it's my understanding that drunk drivers can't handle booze and they can't handle life. so anyway---see photo. thankk mee.2024-06-24.jpg

okay----this little lady is a suspect arrested for Felony Assault.(see photo). 2024-06-25 (7).jpg

Thread Information