Thread: Quaint Zurra Village Violent Crime

Quaint Zurra Village Violent Crime

Okay--There was a shooting at Caseys in Herrmann,Zurra. Two cops shot, one dead. Now, the suspek is under seige by LEOs. We'll see how this turns out. I'd guess he got off his meds, and will plead NGRI. But yeah--we'll keep ya posted, Dude.2023-03-07 (1).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay--There was a shooting at Caseys in Herrmann,Zurra. Two cops shot, one dead. Now, the suspek is under seige by LEOs. We'll see how this turns out. But yeah--we'll keep ya posted, Dude.
    See my post on Rant thread.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    See my post on Rant thread.
    OkAY---Dude, I think what happened is, The Come-Here-From Callyforna Syndrome. It's like---They move here from some Urban Crime Hellhole, to escape it, and guess what? The crime follows them. Or whatever. See?2023-03-07 (1).jpg2023-03-07 (1).jpg

Okay----What most people don't know is that one of Herrmanns' MOST famous(or infamous) residents was a notorious arsonist & murderer, who at one time held the record for the longest-incarceration convict in the USA! Yup. But, yeah---looka this photo, and you can read all about it, online. Yup.2023-04-03 (4).jpg2023-04-03 (4).jpg

Okay----A Concerned Citizens Committe of Herman should form up, and have bumper stickers printed that say: "Keep Herman Touristy & Tidy!". Yup. And then, the Committee should undertakke an overhaul of city codes. Without being asked, of course. Just a bunch of busybody Karens. But yeah----here's the type of inconsiderate behavior that only leads to more serious types of antisocial behavior, per The Broken Window Theory. Ha. See photo. Hope that helps you some.2023-05-19 (1).jpg

okay-----summa you kids might say this is off-topic, but i don't think so. not at all. see----here is a very notorious character(see photo)---a drifter from Las Cruces, Nm(land of encampment), who broke into a Motel room in wyoming. The occupants of the room was 3 young girls, who'se parents were attending a show. Anyhow, the intruder killed two of the girls, while the youngest watched. Then, he passed out on the floor, and was caught when the parents returned. well, so heinous was the crtime, that of course he got to be the first occupant of wyo's GAS CHAMBER(see photo)since the end of WW2. and then, it took him a record time for him to DIE in it. Poor feller.<<that's what fanaticrats would say. Ha. but yeah---andrew pixley was his name. from las cruces. yup. thankk mee.2024-06-25 (11).jpg2024-06-25 (11).jpg2024-06-26 (2).jpg2024-06-26 (2).jpg

Thread Information