Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: February Purge

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Simone View Post
    Yppej, do you use electronic tax prep software like H&R Block's? I'm getting jammed up again using theirs. Which do you use, if any?

Congrats on getting yours done so quickly!
    I use Turbo Tax.

Got rid of some fraying phone chargers.

I divested myself of much of my jar "collection," lol. As I'm shuffling stuff around during construction, I'm increasingly motivated to reduce the quantity of stuff.

I'm deep cleaning my kitchen in small sections. On the section I did Monday, I tossed/recycled several small bags of candle ends that were so old the scent had faded, some containers I'd hung onto for the holidays but did not use (cottage cheese tubs, etc, useful for sending leftovers home with others), some pretzel salt that for some reason one of the resident mice decided to sample (maybe he appreciates seasoned food??), a secondary container for corralling dead batteries to recycle - one is quite enough!- and a mug with a broken handle. Doesn't sound like all that much, but it looks much emptier now!

Still working on the "dining room" closets. So far has gotten rid of child's sports crates (yay!), old dried-up plaster/putty/etc, and broken tools. Have most things organized and will start testing the "power" tools to see if they actually still work. Also putting duplicate tools/items in the yard sale or donation piles. Lots left to do, but so happy with what has been culled to garbage and/or donation/yard sale piles!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yppej
    Well I am trying to declutter myself electronically and put a comment in a thread here about being removed from Simple Living Forum but today I can still log in. I already got off Twitter/X.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Well I am trying to declutter myself electronically and put a comment in a thread here about being removed from Simple Living Forum but today I can still log in. I already got off Twitter/X.
    dont go! Make the SL forums your core social media.

Twitter/x is dumb.
    I am not a serious person.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    dont go! Make the SL forums your core social media.

Twitter/x is dumb.
    If you go I will miss your candidate reports--they are so helpful!

Decluttered four forks and a sweater that I had to keep pulling down every time I stood up and would ride up when I sat down.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Oh, no!!

I would never consider SLF electronic clutter any more than I would consider my real life friends and family to be clutter. It's my online community!

Thread Information