Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What are you watching 2024?

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    okay----i been sitting here, watching old, old video clips of the philosopher, Sam Kinison, and his appearances on Tee-Vee and in Moo-Vees. He was VERY(x44444)brilliant at what he did. Unfortunately, in 1992, he was killed in an "accident" when a drunken driver hit his car head on, while Kinison was en route to Las Vegas to make an appearance. Yup. Traffic is Murder.(see photo)Attachment 5843
    Yes, he was a true original. He inspired one of my favorite philosopher comedians, Bill Hicks. He did die too young.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Yes, he was a true original. He inspired one of my favorite philosopher comedians, Bill Hicks. He did die too young.
    I will always treasure Kinison’s performance on that Christmas episode of “Married with Children”. It was a sort of “It’s a Wonderful Life” in reverse, where he shows Al Bundy how much better off his family would have been without him. He elected to stay alive out of spite.

Thread Information