Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What are you watching 2024?

okay-----welll, i been occasionally re-watching old episodes of "Mr Bean". I only sit-n-watch a couple minutes, because it's so hilarious (and finite) & there are so few(other) shows that are that i prefer to savor it. ha. i was downtown at a business & they had the tv on re-playing some early-90's comedy and i noticed that one of the actors was Rowan Atkinson. well, the moo-vee as a whole was pretty stooopid. i checked at home and two things: it cost $48 mil to make and grossed twice that. the director was one of those "chosen people" and even though it was a comedy, it still managed to have some silly, villainous not-sees in the plot. yup. but that's modern mass media for ya.

okay----i sometimes enjoy sit-n-watch of auto body shop process videos. yup. some absurd, where some kid buys a demolished dodge hellcat from copart for $35,000, and proceeds to fix 'er up using all-new dealer parts. Maybe a large assembly from a wreckin' yard that still cost a chunk o' money. but yeah---not a real lucrative deal, cause you still have a car with a "branded" (prior salvage) title. that's like "stigmatized", kids. And then on the other hand I might sit-n-watch a video by lakeside auto body, and that guy is in his late-40's and operates a small shop where a good many o' his customers are paying out-of-pocket for work. So yeah---he is practical & pragmatic in the processes he utilizes. now matter what--it is all pretty labor-intensve, so you'd hate it. yup. hope that helps you some.
    Last edited by littlebittybobby; 7-6-24 at 2:05pm.

Away helping sibling for the long weekend. Each night we picked a movie and sequal... Mamma Mia & Mamma Mia Here We Go Again, the two Dwayne Johnson Jumanji movies and My Big Fat Greek Wedding 1 & 2. Very enjoyable.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Happy: That sounds like a fun thing to do with your sib, although I don't think I could stay awake for a movie and a sequel, lol.

Thread Information