Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OJ Simpson dead at 76

As on pundit put it, “Johnnie Cochran’s greatest challenge looms”.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    As on pundit put it, “Johnnie Cochran’s greatest challenge looms”.
    It took me a minute to get that--you mean like The Devil and Daniel Webster?

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    It took me a minute to get that--you mean like The Devil and Daniel Webster?
    Yeah. I always loved that story. I can just picture Cochran performing in the Infernal Court of Appeals.

I hate to admit this, but a year after the murders we were in So. Cal and visited OJ's house, then drove to Nicole's. i was not into going, but later I thought,
    what the heck. It was a bit surreal seeing it after watching it on TV all those months. The big take away was when we drove from OJ's house (neighborhood was
    still blocked off so we had to walk up the steet) to Nicole's condo. It was 4pm, we were only using a map and both of us were amazed how little time it took
    us to find it. The time between his house and her condo was a huge item in the trial. As I understand the new owners of OJ's property demolished it and built
    new - smart.

With all the interviews coming out now, today I learned that the man who was the ghost writer for OJ‘s book was the same guy who gave key testimony AGAINST OJ at the trial. The guy said he heard a very unhappy dog wailing and barking in the direction of Nicole‘s house.

The ghost writer said he and OJ had an uneasy relationship at the beginning of the book’s creation. He didn’t want the job, but the editor insisted that he do it because he had created many works for her. OJ and he ended up getting along better but they were never friends and he definitely thinks OJ did it.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 4-16-24 at 10:56am.
    I am not a serious person.

okay........i am very disturbed by the fact that oj's brain is not going to the lab to be examined for abnormalities, such as that found in those of numerous(i guess) foobaw players and others with head injuries. but yeah---how can such a seeminly affable and sociable individual turn inta a savage killer? with a knife, no less. being that he was receiving MUCH of his income in his later years from his foo-baw pension and his sag pension, maybe he din't want to bite the hand that fed him. see?

okay----I been reading the hijacked version of "if I did it" by OJ. okay---I briefly started the forward by Fred g & d dunne and skipped them, because they are both exploitive, self-serving blowhards. yup. I also did some other independent reading to research other questions such as: did oj abuse his first wife, to whom he was married for 12 years? Nope. she even has said so. see? here is some more evidence for you: Nicole was a climber & a gold-digging ferarri-driving strumpet who should've waited, and picked up the glasses the next day. . yup. but yeah--coulda been a robbery by her coke dealer or a serial killer or random thugs passing by. I definitely have reasonable doubt that oj. did it. not gonna take the easy choice, like mosta you kids.
    Hope that helps you some.
    Last edited by littlebittybobby; 4-21-24 at 4:06pm.

okay----there's another book---published awhile back---about the Simpson Case. but yeah---it's for those like me who have nagging doubts about simpsons culpability. but anyway---it's called: Killing Time" by Donald Freed & some other guy. the book is a bit pricy, even for used copies. yup. i listened to a video of an interview of Freed, and he made the case the OJ couldna done it, and why. so yeah---i'll put this one on the back burner. Thankk mee.

okay-----listened to a video by vincent bugliosi. but yeah----"bugs", as i like to call him, firmly believes oj was guilty. in fact---EVERYONE is ALWAYS guilty, 'cordin' to bugs. "Bugs" was a VERY zealous prosecutor, by gum. yup. so theres that. end of story. lets move on. so anyway, while OJ was in jail awaiting trial, he wrote a book, ostensibly in response to the letters from many fans of his. but yeah---you can buy a brand-new unsold copy o' this one, very cheap.. so i will. to be continued....

okay-----did you kids know the simpson prosecutor marcia clark is a jew? but, non-observant. yup. she was also a scientologist, for awhile. she has been quoted as saying that ever since childhood, she has been addicted to crime. yup. how do you like that?

Thread Information