Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How closely are you following the Hush Money Trial?

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

How closely are you following the Hush Money Trial?

I just don't have sufficienit time to give to things like this trial like I once did. I am unable to keep up with the events and the nuances. How is it going in the sense that will it likely make things more difficult for DJT at a minumum going forward? Rob

You know, I am not the least bit interested in it. It's kind of the same old stuff regarding his past behavior and his sordid character. I am not convinced it will make a difference in the outcome of the election.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Not following it much at all. Life is too short.

Too many sordid details. Supposedly if we get through them all, we'll see "election interference" proven.
    Is anyone else as glad as I am that it's not being televised?

Quote Originally Posted by Simone View Post
    Too many sordid details. Supposedly if we get through them all, we'll see "election interference" proven.
    Is anyone else as glad as I am that it's not being televised?
    They need a channel that is Donald JTrump trials all the time, a separate channel just for that.

From what I've seen, they're a couple of weeks into it so far and haven't gotten around to the "election interference" portion yet as they've been too busy trying to reinforce the image of "bad orange man" for the jurors.

As I've mentioned here before, Democrats across the judicial system and the entire social media landscape seem to be doing their damndest to ensure he's re-elected for some reason.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I think the evening news summaries are interesting,, but the details are a little much. I did get a little more interested when they were talking of throwing Donald in jail for violating the gag order, but that seems to have passed.

I saw where some comedian said something like, he paid $130,000 to keep the affair away from the voters, and it turns out the voters don't care. So he just wasted them money.
    "what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" Mary Oliver

I continue to wonder why this man is so fascinating to people that the media makes it their mission to cover his every word and deed. Boring...

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    From what I've seen, they're a couple of weeks into it so far and haven't gotten around to the "election interference" portion yet as they've been too busy trying to reinforce the image of "bad orange man" for the jurors.

As I've mentioned here before, Democrats across the judicial system and the entire social media landscape seem to be doing their damndest to ensure he's re-elected for some reason.
    It was kind of a self inflicted wound on trump's part. If he would've just acknowledged that they had sex then she wouldn't have been needed as a witness.

I guess to some people it's weird that some of us don't think it's at all in the country's best interest to potentially reelect a dude who LITERALLY tried to overthrow the government after he lost reelection. But whatever. I guess it's made the rest of us realize just how many average Americans don't actually care for our current form of government if it means their team might not be in charge from time to time.

Barely at all, but since the more important cases against Trump seem to have self-destructed for reasons that have absolutely nothing at all to do with Trump's innocence (Trump appointed judges, affairs among the participants etc.) I just hope he gets jail time on this, getting Al Capone for tax evasion.
    Trees don't grow on money

Thread Information