Thread: We Lost A VERY Great Leader Today

We Lost A VERY Great Leader Today

okay-----pretty sure it's not fake news. tho you might want to double check. but yeah----jimmah cahtah slipped away into eternity. oh, no! i feel like this country is like a ship adrift, without fmr potus cahtah around! ha. thing is, he coulda got in at least ONE more photo op for habitat fo' po' fokes, before he expired. yup. that said--hope they have a yuge funneral---biggern' bush 1 & linkin' put together. just AMTRAK his coffin all over the country, so fanaticrats can mourn. ha. yup. so, anyway--i gotta resume progress on my projects. i'll turn this thread over to you kids. thankk mee.

okay---i'm back. one more thing. case you don't recall who jimmah cahtah WAS, i posted a likeness of him(see photo). he is best remembered for his dottah aimah, and how unglamorous she was/is. she's no brittney spears, thats fo' sho. also, of note was his brothuh billah, who developed "billah beer". but first and foremost, how he gave away the panamah canal, an engineering marvel that cost sweat and toil and many American lives, to an unstable, corrupt banana republic that the usa created in the first place. how smart was that? it's not nucular rocket science. nope. but yeah---thankk mee.2024-05-16 (10).jpg

okay-----Amuh, and also Brittney. Which one is more glamorous?

(see photos) you have 5 minutes to consider your choice. yup.2024-05-16 (11).jpg2024-05-16 (12).jpg

Much like Yahoo, you appear to be putting the lede before the hearse. Yahoo reported on this last night but then removed the story due to it being fake news. They do that sometimes.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    okay---i'm back. one more thing. case you don't recall who jimmah cahtah WAS, i posted a likeness of him(see photo). he is best remembered for his dottah aimah, and how unglamorous she was/is. she's no brittney spears, thats fo' sho. also, of note was his brothuh billah, who developed "billah beer". but first and foremost, how he gave away the panamah canal, an engineering marvel that cost sweat and toil and many American lives, to an unstable, corrupt banana republic that the usa created in the first place. how smart was that? it's not nucular rocket science. nope. but yeah---thankk mee.2024-05-16 (10).jpg

more fake news since this is Gary Shandling, who died a few years ago. Rest in peace, Gary, who created the best comedy show ever seen on tv. Stunningly brilliant. Hilarious. And wildly entertaining.

okay-------see, i'm from iwah, where the early bird gets the worm. yum. ya gotta rise early, after the first snowflake falls, and get out there and "clean" your walk and your drive. otherwise, you're deemed lazy. & procrastinators are losers. but yeah----if fmr potus cahtah hasn't kicked the bucket yet, it won't be long. so anyway---i've got this out of the way. on to more important stuff. thankk mee.

Thread Information