Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May Purge

May Purge

Co-worker said he had a headache. I knew I had some packets of Advil and Tylenol in my wallet as well as my car. Checked and all expired between 2016-2018. Tossed them and will have to remember to pick more up next time I hit the store.

I use expired OTC meds all the time and they're fine. I think expiration dates are often a ploy to get us to replace stuff that is perfectly good.

Posted air fryer, a spare wallet/card case, and some office supplies on local Buy Nothing group. Will see what else I can get rid of.

Why don’t you like your air fryer? I think about getting one now and then, but then I think about getting a toaster oven that also has air fryer Capability.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Why don’t you like your air fryer? I think about getting one now and then, but then I think about getting a toaster oven that also has air fryer Capability.
    Takes up too much room on my small amount of counter space and it doesn’t fit my cooking style. Stove top works better for me.

Also posted some sealed candles in tins I've had for maybe 10 years but still smell nice. Just not me anymore. Also posted a camping sleep mat for under sleeping bag. I used it for a while a few years back when I needed a new bed.

Have a donation pickup scheduled for tomorrow morning, so I'll be going around the house collecting things for the donation boxes/bags.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Also added my home printer, ink, and paper to BN group. I don’t use it anymore. Someone will be happy to get it. I can always use the library if needed b

Had a ton of TP and paper towels under my bed. Have away half of the stash. People were thrilled to get it and I have more room.

You are really decluttering, Tradd! Way to go!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information