Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the debate begin?

okay------here's about a 71 chevy that got t-boned by a truck, when a young matron with two young boys in the back seat & an infant in front, pulled out into traffic.(see photo) Yup. The young ZMZatron & her baby were KILLLED, and the young boys injured but survived & were destined for adversity. but yeah---the husband & father of the three kids claimed at one point---in a rhetorical statement---that it was caused by a "drunk driver"! But, the driver of the truck was not drunk or impaired. Biden's wife CAUSED the crash! that was just another LIE on account of old joe. also, he tried to run for POTUS in 88, but his candidacy was scrapped on account of a plagiarism incident when ol' joe was a student. nobodys perfect---ESPECIALLY old Joe! he needs to be retired from his lifelong career in the Beltway; the American Public deserves a REGIME CHANGE> Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    That was painful.

Biden did not deliver.

Trump held it together and did not become too terribly deranged.

I watched "Triumph of the Will" afterwards, and completed my UK permanent residency paperwork.

Good luck, y'all.
    Thank You, Mr BAE. That's what we needed to know. But yeah---yer gonna hafta stop that "Y'all" stuff, when you move ta merry old England. Yup. Thankk Mee.

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    So, wow. I just saw Biden's post-debate rally in Raleigh on CNN--was that the same guy I saw last night?? I'm starting to think the Trump campaign slipped him a mickey last night.

Seriously.. If you think of his State of the Union address last winter and then last night's debate and now the post-debate rally--it does make me wonder if last night was just a REALLY off night.
    He demonstrated the difference between reading off a teleprompter and thinking on your feet.

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    So, wow. I just saw Biden's post-debate rally in Raleigh on CNN--was that the same guy I saw last night?? I'm starting to think the Trump campaign slipped him a mickey last night.
    I've been led to believe that the Biden performance we saw last night was simply another of those newfangled "cheap fakes" where Republicans and Conservative media misrepresent what we see to convince us that he is something less than the stellar statesman, brilliant tactician and critical thinker Democrats and mainstream media have always known him to be. I think we were all just duped by those wascally Wepublicans!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Mid Atlantic coast after 30 years in No CA
    I was pulling for President Biden to pull off a powerful performance. Didn't happen. Trump fired a whole rapid-fire list of lies that evaded the questions put to him--and that left Biden unable to respond.

Felt sad and disheartened until I read a comment that we're not just voting for one person--we're voting for an entire administration.

Biden's administration is superb and qualified and experienced (imho). Trump's previous administration was either fired, quit or unfilled. And precious few of then are supporting his run this time around. That tells me a lot. People he hired despise him, pretty much. Including his former VP.

Biden has my vote if he chooses to run.
    peaceful, easy feeling

okay---photo o' downtown Dallas
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by littlebittybobby; 6-29-24 at 11:12am.

Publications from the NYT and the Economist are recommending that Biden step aside for someone else.

Gavin Newsome and Gretch the Wretch (Michigan gov) are apparently leading replacements. I was not surprised to see Jelly Bean Prickster (JB Priztker), IL gov, on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Publications from the NYT and the Economist are recommending that Biden step aside for someone else.

Gavin Newsome and Gretch the Wretch (Michigan gov) are apparently leading replacements. I was not surprised to see Jelly Bean Prickster (JB Priztker), IL gov, on the list.
    WHY IS THIS SURPRISING ANYONE!!!???I mean, widespread desire to have ancient Biden gone?

whoever they slide into the Democratic slot, I will bitch and moan about but will still vote for.

okay-----one thing: i'm just thinking--where the heck is Dennis Miller when we need him most? yup. thats all thankk mee.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Tomorrow we find out just how corrupt- or not corrupt - the Supreme Court of the United States truly is. Supposedly their decision re Trump's potential immunity for his many serious Felony crimes you or I would already be in prison for - especially his treason in attempting to overturn election results in the Peach State - will be released. (As a humorous aside, there are now five billboards scattered throughout the city of Atlanta - one even in Buckhead (!!!!!) welcoming Mr. Trump to Atlanta in his first Atlanta appearance as a Convicted Felon. Georgia rocks!!!)

I have little faith BUT will be taking the long view. Full immunity for Trump likely equals a faster split up of this country - or at least concrete steps towards achieving such, and more quickly than if the Supreme Court had done the right thing instead. There is no excuse for Donald Trump to be granted immunity - but maybe with a faster split this is the best outcome for the United States and us all? Remember - long view for the win. Rob

Thread Information