Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269
Results 2,681 to 2,683 of 2683

Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    This is something that I see all too often and it bugs me to no end:
    The wreath on the front door is brown, brown, brown and crispy. There is not one single attractive aspect to it at this point. It looks like crap. It is May. Take that sucker down already. It is not way up on your chimney; it is right there within easy reach on your front door. What the hell is wrong with you?
    End of rant.
    My MIL was a fastidious housekeeper but in her later years she slipped a little and one year never took down her Christmas wreath. That year, she had to have home health care, and the person who came to visit her refused to come in when she saw the wreath. She was Jamaican and it was something about bad spirits being in the house because of the dead wreath. (Maybe the Jamaican version of feng shui?).
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    My MIL was a fastidious housekeeper but in her later years she slipped a little and one year never took down her Christmas wreath. That year, she had to have home health care, and the person who came to visit her refused to come in when she saw the wreath. She was Jamaican and it was something about bad spirits being in the house because of the dead wreath. (Maybe the Jamaican version of feng shui?).
    That is too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    LOL, yes bad spirits or bad feng shui or something. Whatever it is, it's BAD!

Thread Information