Page 426 of 426 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426
Results 4,251 to 4,253 of 4253

Thread: The Daily Peeve / Rant

it was pretty humid today and it was a little bit better yesterday. I hope that window air conditioner is keeping it cool. If you haven’t used it, you need to turn it on to see how it will work for you.

If I was going to live there, I’d have another unit in the living room.

the botanical gardens are great, they are one of the best in the world. I know we say that because MoBot is in our city, but I love all the old architectural on the grounds.

The new main building is impractical for our plant societies and I’m mad about it and no longer donate other than an annual membership. Tower Grove Park across the street is bordered by Grand Avenue and it is a Victorian park. Is my favorite park in the entire city.

the Compton Hill water tower is Victorian and it’s pretty cool.

I just got back from dinner at Crafted on Shenandoah - decent food and a great walk back on Hawthorne. Those houses are so AMAZING! The architecture all over is amazing!

The window air conditioner is doing a fine job once I settle in and stop moving around. We only have one window air conditioner at my place in the desert, plus about four fans in various rooms and I'm always quite comfortable.

So glad the trip (and stay!) are working out SiouzQ! Continued safe travels!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information