Inspired by another thread: what if for whatever reason, you couldn't get to a store for a few days. Whether that be from some weather conditions, health issues that prevent you from going out or what not. What could you make with what you typically have on hand?

My husband decided to mostly forego meat this year, so I've expanded our bean/lentil stocks. I usually have several kinds of pasta and rice as well as flours. We have seeds to sprout (though typically only do that in the winter months after there's nothing else in the garden). I keep typical spices and seasonings (oils, vinegar, herbs). There is usually milk, eggs and some kind of cheese in the frig. Almost always have onions, potatoes in pantry, carrots in frig.

Here's what I think of to cook off the top of my head:

various breads: french loaf, white bread, tortillas, muffins, pizza crust
soups: split pea, black bean, a soup that is African inspired that uses rice and peanut butter with carrots and celery, onion soup
Pasta and sauce (have marinara I made from the garden, after that it would be canned tomatoes with herbs, onions)
pasta and whatever veggies are in the frig - right now its "root vegetables" of butternut squash, carrots and parsnips.
White bean spread for bread to make a sandwich with shredded carrots, and maybe sprouts in a few days- I have frozen basil to add to this.
crustless quiche- made with eggs and flour, whatever cheese is around, and veggies
tuna salad
pizza with cheese and thinned out tomato paste, maybe add onions or peppers if available.
bean and rice bowl or burrito
quesadillas with beans or sauteed root vegetables and cheese- or black beans and sweet potato and spices
various Indian dishes with either chickpeas or kidney beans and rice
Baked potato with a veg on the side or on top with cheese
vegetarian jambalaya (from https://cookbooks.leannebrown.com/good-and-cheap.pdf- a great resource of food for $4/day)
black bean burgers (from http://theprudenthomemaker.com/black-bean-burgers)

What about you? What could you cook from what you currently have on hand?