I can't find the post but I think it was Tybee who said she and her husband will not because of the effect on their arms.

Now I am thinking this way as well. My brother told me boosters add maybe 1% efficacy to the shot and I don't think it is worth it given my second dose reaction. After the first dose my arm was sore enough I had trouble sleeping despite taking acetaminophen, but now it is much worse. I can't lift my arm above my waist. It is not only sore but weak. This morning I tried following my routine of holding the toilet paper roll with one hand and tearing off squares with the other and I couldn't do it.

I'm also angry that the government hasn't done a good job of shutting down air travel to places like India, Brazil, the UK and South Africa where variants have come from. This was what kept New Zealand safe, and Canada still has its border to the US shut. But even when there have been travel bans there have been exceptions for US citizens, as if a virus can detect a person's nationality. I'm not jetting around the world causing the variants issue, people like Ted Cruz are.